Input Voltage: DC 10V~14V
Standby Current: <5mA
RF Frequency: 433Mhz
RF Working Mode: Superheterodyne Reception
Receiving Sensitivity: -108dbm
Remote Control Receiving Distance: More then 100m in empty space
Decoding Mode: single chip decoding
Storable Remote Control: store up to 19 different codes
Working Mode: jog, self-lock, inter-lock
Wiring Mode: fixed wiring post
Output Mode: normally open, common, normally closed
Supported Remote Control Mode: learning code (1527), fixed code (2260)
How To Operation:
Press and hold the learning button for 8 seconds. When the indicator is off and returns to always-on, the data is successfully cleared.
Note: The remote control can store up to 19 different codes and code must be cleared before learning any function.
1. "+" : Connect to the positive pole of 12V power supply;
2. "-" : Connect to the negative pole of 12V power supply;
3. NO: output; normally open port of the relay;
4. COM: output; common port of the relay;
5. NC: output; normally close port of the relay;
1. Be sure to clear the code once for the first time use.
2. Please avoid the interference source and similar shield cover while installing.
3. Improper use will reduce the performance and longevity of the product, even bring potential safety hazard in severe case.
4. Suitable for controlling small power household appliances[Use high power for controlling fans].
1 X12V 433MHz Single Channel Wireless Remote Control RF Transmitter (receiver)
Note: all the descriptions and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Free Shipping: No
Shipping Weight/Unit(g): 0.00
Std. Packing Qty. (pcs): 1