With good solder-ability, insulation resistance, no spattering and non-corrosive.
- Low melting point, was being used in iron soldering.
- With bright and full soldering points, convenient to use.
- performance in desoldering, anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion.
- 50g/roll, easy to carry, essential materials for electronic enthusiasts.
- Be widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others.
- 63/37 rosin core solder, Flux 2.0%.
- Wire diameter: 0.5mm (there are other options e.g 0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5/2.0mm)
- Size: 55x30mm
- Net Weight:50g(Including Roll Weight)
Material : Tin lead alloy
1 X Disposable Lead Solder Sn Wire B-Type 50G 0.5MM Solder Wire CF-10
Note: all the descriptions and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Free Shipping: No
Shipping Weight/Unit(g): 0.00
Std. Packing Qty. (pcs): 1
Report an Error (Win $10 Prize)